Summary Statistical Report for the 2010-2011 Conference Year
20-Year Summary Report
Full Statisitcal Report for the 2009-2010 Conference Year – See all churches
Summary Statistical Report for the 2009-2010 Conference Year
20 Year Summary Report for the ENY/NE District
The pastor’s statistical reports are done online. Go to www.wesleyan.org. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the ‘pastor portal’ link. Either register or log in. When first registering, contact Cam Engert in the district office so that she can grant permissions and connect your name to the appropriate church. The next time you log in, you will be taken to your account page. Notice the link to Pastor Portal Help Guide.
Any questions? Contact the District Statistician, Rev. David Norman – 315-344-4089
- Log in before the end of the conference year to make sure your username and password are correct. This is the number one thing that hangs people up. If you have problems logging in, the Statistican cannot help you. You will need to email/call the General Secretary’s office–firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Be sure to click save at the bottom before leaving the page.
- Be sure to double check that it saved what you entered. Go back into the section you just completed to see if the figures are there. If you clicked save and it didn’t save, try logging out and then logging abck in. This will often reset your connection.
- Make sure that your total number of members matches the number you show on your actual membership roll. If it does not, mark that members were added or withdraw even if they were not in order to make the total match your records.
- Property values for your church buildings and parsoange are not set by the district. If you have not had an assesment done recentlyby your town or county, use the fair market amount you think you would get if the buildings were sold. If you have made substantial improvements in the last year, make a good estimate as to the increase in property value.
- If your church has separate accounts for auxilaries (Women, Youth, Kids, Etc.) the income and expences for these accounts must be included in your report, as well as your general fund checking account.
- Make sure that your total income at the bottom of that section matches the total income on your church’s annual treasurer’s report. If it doesn’t, you may have forgotten to add some income.
- Make sure that the total disbursements at the bottom of that section matches the total expences on your church treasurer’s annual report. If is doesn’t, you may have left out some expences.